Lists all pages that are referred to, but not yet created.
- Limits the length of the generated links to at most n characters. This should used to keep the LeftMenu or LeftMenuFooter at a manageable width. Default is to not limit the length at all.
- This element goes before each generated link. The value is WikiText, and the default is empty.
- Sets the separator to use between generated links. The value is WikiText, and the default is a nothing (Change to ", " for a horizontal, comma-separated list.)
- Sets the separator to use after each generated links. The value is WikiText, and the default is a linebreak, which produces a vertical list.
- a regular expression of pages to include in this list.
- a regular expression of pages to exclude from this list.
Back to JSPWiki Plugins.